Georgia Club provides peace of mind and a long breath of comfort for those who want to relax and live a tranquil life.
Augusta will make you take a deep breath and be inspired by the beauty and tranquillity of nature that surrounds you as you spend time with your family.
A place where everyone is welcome and everyone will enjoy. A breath-taking view of the well furnished houses which is based on South American architecture and the surrounding that will hit the spot of everyone’s relaxation and peace of mind.
Things to bring:
- Extra Clothes.
- Pen and paper.
- Face towel.
- Swim suits or swimming clothes.
- Sports attire like: Jogging pants or Cyclings.
- You can bring cameras but you are not allowed to take photos inside the houses.
- When taking photos, you will not, under any circumstances vandal or edit them inappropriately.
- Attendees below 18 years old are required to bring at least one parent.
- Vans will be provided back and forth in Trinoma for those who will be coming from North and in ATC for those who will be coming from the South; attendees who have their own mode of transportation, the better.
- Bring packed lunch.
- Parents are highly encouraged to come.
- Have fun!
We need SURE RSVP’s please.
P.S. You need to answer the RSVP page as well as the survey.
For questions or concerns you can TA Maica, Beben or Gyno.
You can check announcements and updates using the #ultim8mu and #ultim8meetup.
See you there! :)